|Sylvan Bleeker||Dan Boone||Lana Dietz||
|Troy Griffith||Tim Hammeke||Dee Holman||Lynda Jamison||
|Robert Peter||Chad Premer||Diana Sunley||Travis Thompson||Jim Vopat|
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDE:
1. FINANCE AND FUND RAISING: Develops, approves, and monitors the Foundation's annual strategic plan. Actively participates in fund-raising activities to achieve Foundation goals.
2. GOVERNANCE AND POLICY: Ensures that the Foundation is operating within adopted By-laws. Approves all policies affecting the operations of the Foundation.
3. PLANNING AND EVALUATION: Sets long-range agendas for the Foundation. Regularly monitors progress toward meeting goals and objectives. Ensures activities of the Foundation are consistent with mission and goals.
4. BOARD DEVELOPMENT: Become familiar with By-laws and duties of the role they are to perform as a Board member. Elects all officers of the Board. Ensures that officers serve proper terms.
5. COMMUNITY RELATIONS: Serves as a knowledgeable advocate for the Foundation in the community. Establish major projects and monitors its public relations activities.